1.2
Style and Design

I ordered 4 thumbies last year.I got them and they were crappy plus the engraving was wrong.

I contacted them and they said no refunds but they would replace the items with the correct engraving. I got the replacements and 1 of them still had the wrong engraving. I sent email after email and got no response. I called and they said they would send out the corrected item.

I still don't have it and when I call they hang up on me or say it's been too long. I think this a company run by a couple of people who are doing the engraving themselves plus doing customer service and they suck at all of it.

Don't waste your money on this crappy jewelry and look else where for good quality jewelry.I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered from them so I could have avoided this nightmare!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pictures on gold pendant from Pictures On Gold. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $92 and wants Pictures On Gold to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality and worse customer service, bad customer service rude people, cheap poor quality for expensive price and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pictures On Gold for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments

I will try to call again on Monday, June 6th to see if the company is willing to replace it with the correct engraving.

I still haven't heard back from them in regards to replacing the thumbie that has the wrong engraving on it. No big surprise!

There has to be something wrong there. No one would hang up on you at the company. Please call me directly at 718-667-4880 I promise we'll rectify any issue you have.