2.7
Style and Design

Update by user Mar 28

After talking to customer service they said the pendant shouldn’t of left the facility in the condition it did, I also found other marks and flaws in it. They said I would have to ship it back to them and so forth but I have to pay myself as I live in a different country.

I’m so done with this and would honestly rather just pay for shipping to get it back to them and get a full refund and be done with it. I have yet to receive a response back.

Original review posted by user Mar 27

My boyfriend bought me this white gold pendant on Sunday, it arrived the following Tuesday which was great. Previous to this purchase I was in contact with pictures on gold to see what they could do as a paw print memorial for my dog I had to put down two weeks ago and the customer service was awesome so I felt comfortable with the order.

We set special instructions and was excited to get what I thought would be perfect. The metal was paper thin, and looks like it will bend if I even move the wrong way, I’m terrified to even wear it. They added extra to the paw print that I did not want near the end, but that could’ve been my own fault as I only had a mold of her foot. Also just below the print, there are two dark marks that are clear as day.

I first thought it was from touching it so I got a soft cloth to wipe it away, it’s very permanent and part of the gold. I can’t return it either as it’s custom, or I definitly would and get a full refund. I actually cried as i felt like a fool and it was a complete waste of money.

My boyfriend paid more than $200+cad for this. Buyers beware, I am so sad and disappointed, this was the last thing I needed while grieving.

Review about: Pictures On Gold Pendant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

Good Afternoon- I truly apologize for how you received this item as it should have never gone out this way. It is my understanding you spoke with our team and this has been handled.

I know we did offer to fix and redo a new piece.

We also said we would reimburse shipping charges for sending this back. Again we are so very sorry and hope we were able to help you.

StylishInsect
to POG1140 #1455517

Yes, thank you again, I am trying to get this removed but this site is bogus and I should have never uploaded out of anger anyways.