4.3
Style and Design

I know I’m writing this review late in the game but I feel that I couldn’t sit on my feelings about this any longer.I ordered a 10k gold class ring from Classringshop.com on Feb. 1I was really happy to be able create a ring with so many customizable options and managed to get exactly what I wanted.

When I received it initially,I was blown away. However, upon further inspection it didn’t take me long to noticed that some of the gold was scaped off the inside of the top of the ring along the edge. Now I was little thrown off by this, but since it was just on the inside of the ring and a little along the edge, I wasn’t too concerned about it. Unfortunately, my disappointment grew when just days later I started to notice the black coating fading away from within the engraving on the sides of the ring.

As time went on this fading worsened. At first, I was in disbelief; It really doesn’t make any sense that a 600 dollar, 10k gold ring would be doing this already...(at all). Honestly, I tried to dismiss it and tell myself that it’s alright...but NO, it’s not alright. This must have been poorly made ring.

Maybe it’s too late to do anything about this since it’s been about two months but l feel I had to get this off my chest because this ring is important to me and TOO EXPENSIVE for this. I excepted so much more from you guys.

Comments

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

I really wished you would have contacted us. We are a very reasonable company and are always willing to help our customers.

We do not want anyone to ever feel disappointed. We will definitely be able to fix this for you.

Can you please contact us at 877-703-1143. One of our sales representatives will help you set up a repair to have us fix these issues.