1.8
Style and Design

Ordered a gold locket, after about 2 weeks, the gold came off. They told me this was gold filled and that if i wanted a solid gold locket, that it would cost $160 more.

So I sent back the locket (and chain of course) and they billed me and send me a solid gold locket and guess what? This didn't come with a chain. Nobody told me this, nobody hinted at it while on the phone, just bam, gold locket showed up without a chain.

These guys are TOTAL scam artists and their business dealings are garbage. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY, GO TO SOMEBODY LOCAL THAT YOU CAN DEAL WITH AND HAVE ACTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Review about: Pictures On Gold Locket.

Preferred solution: 14k solid gold chain free of charge.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

I’m confused. So a gold filled locket tarnished ok it happens so you went with gold instead but now your mad that you didn’t get a free gold chain???

It literally says it under any locket you order that a chain is not included. You’re being real “judgy” posting a review instead of calling and speaking like a human and not an animal.

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

We are so sorry about this. We never want to have a dissatisfied customer and we will do everything to help.

Please feel free to contact me, GinaMarie I will make sure everything is resolved for you. Please give me a call at 877-703-1143 ext 204.