Review about Pictures On Gold Photo Engraved Jewelry from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I had a great experience with the customer service and the item i ordered is beautiful!!! It's a pic of my dad on a gold tag no color...it turned out perfect
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Pictures On Gold Photo Engraved Jewelry
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "This was my first experience with Pictures on Gold.com I placed my order on Thursday 14k white gold 8 inch heart bracelet, emailed in the picture (which was 12 years..."
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "This was my first and last experience with Allegiant Air, and if you are reading this, that means that I actually survived the flight, so that will be the only..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."