5.0

We had a wonderful experience with pictures in gold when they made a custom police star pendent for my daughters 30th birthday

She loves it and won't take it off

The quality was very good and the service was fast

We will order again good job and Daniel was really helpful

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Pictures On Gold and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pictures On Gold to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pictures On Gold police department star for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Locket Review from North Hollywood, California Pictures On Gold "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more