Granby, Missouri
Featured Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

Promised same or next day shipping, 3 days later product finally shipped and customer service was no help, instead of responding to my email theu just copied and pasted the USPS tracker link. Then product arrived badly scratched on the outside and they have never responded to email sent with photos attached. Locket seems of very poor quality.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of locket. Pictures On Gold needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned locket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pictures On Gold.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1233041

wow. I'm sorry for what you had to go through.

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE The Bradford Exchange "...I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Police Department Star Review from Naperville, Illinois Pictures On Gold "We had a wonderful experience with pictures in gold when they made a custom police star pendent for my daughters 30th birthdayShe loves it and won't take it offThe quality..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more