Look at the photo that I posted, and specifically look at the picture of me and my girlfriend. That photo started out as a 24 megapixel photo. I could've printed it on 13x19 paper and been unable to see the grain. I had to resize it to about 10 megapixels before I could upload it to their website. That's still a completely ample size though, and realistically I shouldn't be able to see any grain in any print smaller than 5x7. The print inside the locket is less than half an inch wide, and look for yourself how grainy it is. This is a company that "specializes" in printing pictures on gold. However, their printer, which is made specially for printing on small areas, has the lowest resolution I've ever seen in a photo printer. I can't return this locket because they don't accept returns on "custom made" jewelry. It looks absolutely terrible. They charged me $50 to put this picture inside the locket.
So please, if you want to get your girlfriend a locket with a photo of the two of you inside, BUY AN EMPTY LOCKET THAT CAN HOLD A PHOTO. This place charges $50 just to put a picture into one side of the locket, and $35 to put text in the other side. This is on top of a base price of $70. You will get a much higher quality picture if you go and print your picture at walmart, or even on your own color printer you bought in 2005 and then cut the picture out and put it into an empty locket. Their printer that "prints on gold" is honestly the lowest quality printer that I have ever seen. And quite honestly, your girlfriend might appreciate the fact that you went through the trouble to get a picture printed, and then craftily cut it out and put it in that tiny locket.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap poor quality for expensive price
- Terrible photo print quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Return item and full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2 Picture Heart Locket
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage. I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College. The final..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."