Look at the photo that I posted, and specifically look at the picture of me and my girlfriend. That photo started out as a 24 megapixel photo. I could've printed it on 13x19 paper and been unable to see the grain. I had to resize it to about 10 megapixels before I could upload it to their website. That's still a completely ample size though, and realistically I shouldn't be able to see any grain in any print smaller than 5x7. The print inside the locket is less than half an inch wide, and look for yourself how grainy it is. This is a company that "specializes" in printing pictures on gold. However, their printer, which is made specially for printing on small areas, has the lowest resolution I've ever seen in a photo printer. I can't return this locket because they don't accept returns on "custom made" jewelry. It looks absolutely terrible. They charged me $50 to put this picture inside the locket.
So please, if you want to get your girlfriend a locket with a photo of the two of you inside, BUY AN EMPTY LOCKET THAT CAN HOLD A PHOTO. This place charges $50 just to put a picture into one side of the locket, and $35 to put text in the other side. This is on top of a base price of $70. You will get a much higher quality picture if you go and print your picture at walmart, or even on your own color printer you bought in 2005 and then cut the picture out and put it into an empty locket. Their printer that "prints on gold" is honestly the lowest quality printer that I have ever seen. And quite honestly, your girlfriend might appreciate the fact that you went through the trouble to get a picture printed, and then craftily cut it out and put it in that tiny locket.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap poor quality for expensive price
- Terrible photo print quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Return item and full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2 Picture Heart Locket
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I'm posting this to see if there's anyone who has seen my carry-on luggage. I left New York on January 12th at 11:05pm to go to State College. The final..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."