3.9
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 26

Don’t waste your money!!! Because I was so unhappy with my twisted anchor link bracelet, I have yet to wear it.

It has just been sitting on my nightstand and after a week - 2 tops, it started to tarnish. I’ve had it for 1.5mths now and it it so tarnished that it looks gold instead of silver. My daughter wore her bracelet for 1 week (she has a desk job) and according to her it is terribly scuffed and it’s hard to read the engraved message. She quit wearing it because she says it looks terrible.

My other daughter has left her in the box because she’s afraid to wear it and ruin it. PicturesOnGold did contact me via this sight to say that they would exchange my bracelet because I was unhappy with the links. Due to having surgery, being in the hospital and being sick, I have not been able to get back with them yet (that’s my next order of business).

But looking at the state of my unused bracelet and what my daughter says about hers, I don’t want an exchange. The quality is subpar.

Original review posted by user Aug 20

I had been admiring the id bracelets for the past couple years but am hesitant to buy online since it’s hard to imagine the sizing of a piece or to feel it’s weight.

I finally gave in and ordered myself the twisted anchor bracelet along with a curb link bracelet for my 2 daughters.

I am very disappointed in the twisted anchor bracelet as it just felt very cheap and the links want to ‘catch’ on each other. It doesn’t move freely. It’s a beautiful bracelet and does look just like the picture on their website, however I feel the quality is lacking. My daughters bracelets, on the other hand, are beautiful - even better than I had imagined. Wish now I’d have gotten myself one of those instead. Unfortunately since I had it engraved, I can’t return it for a refund or exchange.

I also wish there website showed more pictures of their products and had a size comparison picture like some jewelry websites or even amazon.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from Aug 20.

Comments

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

Good morning, Please contact me at 877-703-1143 ext 213. We can always exchange that bracelet for the one like your daughters.

We value and appreciate our customers very much.

There are always options. Thank you Lauren PicturesonGold

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

We value and appreciate our customers very much.

There are always options. Thank you Lauren PicturesonGold