5.0

This was my first experience with Pictures on Gold.com I placed my order on Thursday 14k white gold 8 inch heart bracelet, emailed in the picture (which was 12 years old and scaned in) and had it the next day.I have to say it was beautiful.

I was a little concerned after reading some of the experiences posted here but, I am so pleased with it and found the customer service reps to be helpful and polite. The value of the gold is fair for the price, it was much better than expected after reading the posted reviews here. The Heart charm is a good size, should it be a little less expensive?

Maybe, but the old saying is "cheap isnt always good and good isnt always cheap"!If you choose this product and send in a quality picture you will be happy.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pictures On Gold and uploaded picture s. He best about pictures on gold one heart photo engrave bracelet from Pictures On Gold was great photo quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pictures On Gold.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pictures On Gold to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments