4.3

Ordered a heart locket with engravings and me and my daughter on it. It's smaller then I expected so the words that are engraved is a lil hard to read.

But the size is def on the site I just didn't pay to much attention to it. Other then that great product and I ordered it Saturday it arrived Thursday.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments

That’s funny because I was sent a pendant larger than the one I ordered and I am told by you people I can send it back MINUS fees for engraving - even though it was the mistake of PICTURES ON GOLD , not me- and I have the invoice to prove it! So I have to pay more for your mistake?

And the reps are rude and not responsive except one email and I have gotten no more since then. I bought many pieces of jewelry from them but never again.

Horrible customer service. On here they act so customer service minded, but in real life, not the case!

POG1140
Pictures On Gold Verified Representative

Good day, We can always exchange that locket for a larger size and have the engraving done larger for you. We are always here to make our customers happy and satisfied.

Thank you tho for your wonderful feedback with greatly appreciate it.

Let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you, Lauren PicturesonGold 877-703-1143