1.1
Style and Design

I ordered a charm for my Fiancé with his baseball jersey number on it for his birthday.Now mind you this is something he has literally wanted for 20+ years so when I found it online I thought it was going to be perfect for him.

I couldn't wait to get it in the mail so I could give it to him. I thought it was going to be something I was going to be proud to give him, something he would cherish and hold dear for the rest of his life. When I received my order in the mail my first reaction was complete shock of how cheap and pathetic it looked. For the price I paid it was a absolute rip off.

I could go on about how many mistakes they made when I called to have my order FIXED not returned! But they must have so many people return the pathetic excuse for gold that they just thought this was another return and didn't care to read the details. They are rude, unprofessional, cheap and an absolute disgrace of a company. You WILL NOT get close to the amount of gold you should for the price you will pay.

You will get ripped off without a doubt, If you want something that looks like its from the dollar store then this place is defiantly the place to order from.

If you want quality and a company that actually values their costumers and aren't ripping them off every chance they can.Go elsewhere.

Review about: Pictures On Gold Baseball Number Charm.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality and worse customer service, Cheap poor quality for expensive price.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments