5.0
Style and Design

About a week ago, I called PicturesOnGold to have a pendant made up of my Grandpa who passed away 13 years ago. I am currently going through a personal problem myself and I usually turn to my grandfathers Mass card when I have to go somewhere or take it with me and hold on to it tight.

This passed week, I had an important doctors appointment and I couldn’t find his Mass card and I panicked. My husband told me to give this company a call and see if there was something they can do for me. With that in mind, I found my favorite picture of my grandfather and gave them a call. I got to speak with the most compassionate and understanding customer service rep GinaMarie!

She helped me pick out the below photo pendant - which I could not be happier about !

Sometimes it’s hard to let go the heart ache of a lost loved one.. but to me it’s reassuring to know my grandfather is always watching and when a sign is needed it always appears...I guess I just want to say thank you to PicturesOngold and GinaMarie for making this pendant that means so much to me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pictures On Gold Pendant.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11.

Comments