Style and Design

I bought my wife a 14k gold Family Tree pressonalized locket with 2 birtstones and engraving.When I received the locket I thought it was a JOKE???

The locket was so THIN and FLIMSY I thought this was the mold or sample being sent. When I called Pictures on Gold they said that was the ACTUAL locket. I was floored, I paid over $320.00 for a gumball machine locket. The stone were chips no bigger than a needle point, encased in a gold setting that looked so cheesy.

I am fighting to get my money back.

I WOULD RECOMMEND TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY SELL ***.LITERALLY!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pictures on gold locket from Pictures On Gold. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Pictures On Gold to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pictures On Gold for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments

I wish I had discovered this website before I placed an order. I'm just hoping my order is different? Was there resolution on this, though??

Shannon, Clare, Ireland #1239792

thanks you! just saved me a few hundred euro!

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1233029

I will be sure to do that... that sounds unfortunate.