5.0

Was googling for a sterling silver photo locket to go with my chain and came across picturesongold.com.I ordered the sterling silver dog tag locket with two color laser photos engraved inside the locket and text engraved on the outside, both sides.

The photos needed for the locket were uploaded to their site from my computer and their editor resizes them with your needs, for the size of the locket. I ordered on a Friday and received my parcel on Monday. Very fast and i'm in Canada. The locket was of very good quality and workmanship and i was very impressed.

Reasonably priced also!picturesongold i would highly recommend them for this type of work.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). allana is overall satisfied with Pictures On Gold and uploaded picture s. the best about sterling silver dog tag locket from Pictures On Gold was entire ordering process and loved the finished product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pictures On Gold.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Pictures On Gold to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pictures On Gold?

Comments