I have ordered numerous pieces of jewelry from them. This time I ordered a necklace, like the one I had, for my mom to memorialize my sister who died not even a year ago.

It was supposed to be a Christmas gift.

I got the pendant and it was not the size I ordered. I called them and they gave me an email of a person named Anthony to deal with. I was told to send pics and they would make a decision if they would exchange it without keeping an extra 15% for engraving.

Mind- this is THEIR FAULT. They sent me the wrong thing.

I sent the pics they asked for. It was days til he responded with : what was the problem with the order?

I explained it again, for a third time, and it has been weeks now and no response.

So by now the exchange time frame is up and I’m sure they never were going to help me from the start.

I have emailed him again to inquire but no response.

I have spent hundreds of dollars with them and they treat me like this the first time I ever contact them with an issue.

I call that BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

So now I spent all my money on a necklace that is too big for her to even wear and it was their mistake but they won’t own up to it. I can’t buy her another gift because that was all the money I had and I do not know what to do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pictures On Gold Pendant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 29.

Comments

Kier2811

I was messaged by the associate after this review and they sent me the pendant I originally wanted. I am sending the one that was too big back to them.

All I am paying for is the cost to ship it back which is fine with me, since it was their mistake and they made good on it and did not charge me to engrave it again. Thank you Pictures on Gold for correcting the mistake. Better late than never, and in time for Christmas.

I appreciate the effort. And also thanks to this site for letting me review and for giving me an outlet for this mistake to be corrected.

So update- today I Was contacted by the person that was supposed to help me. He said the problem will be fixed. I will include further updates.