"I ordered a Sterling Silver Picture Round Locket for my wife for Mother's Day. When it arrived it was tiny and looked nothing like the item online. I expected better for $130.00. I noticed that it did not come with a chain so I had to call back and order the chain. When the customer service agent answers the phone by saying "Pictures On Gold!" I should have known it would be a bad experience. I placed the order for a chain for the locket and paid extra so it would be here for Mother's Day. I was also guaranteed by the agent that it would be here on time.

After not receiving a confirmation email with shipping information I called back and was told that I would not be receiving shipping information (another red flag), but was AGAIN guaranteed that it would arrive Saturday, the day before Mother's Day. Guess what? It is Sunday, Mother's Day, and it DID NOT ARRIVE.

So let's review. I am out almost $200 for a tiny locket the size of my thumb nail and I have no chain to go with it. The quality seems cheap, like it can break at any moment. One of the pictures on the locket has quality issues.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. Please avoid my mistake. Read online reviews of this company before placing an order.

****UPDATE****

After having to explain to them what happened over 5 times (they must not keep records of any kind) they FINALLY sent the chain....4 days late. The quality of the chain is less than what you would find at a flea market.

Here are two follow up emails from PicturesOnGold's great customer serivice.

"You're very underserving of our product and I request you send the locket back for a full refund plus $25 for your inconvenience."

"You're a miserable human being. Give me a call today, I want to give you a piece of my mind."

Product or Service Mentioned: Pictures On Gold Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 15, 2012.

Comments

Oswego, New York, United States #910640

They may have offered them a full refund with a 25 dollar sarcastic throwback...but look at the way they treated their unhappy customer. The customer didn't get what they paid for and expected, and the seller finally responds with a tone such as that one?

I guess the jewelry store doesn't like angry dissatisfied customers even if they have valid complaints? Oh they are offering money...yes...to this company money talks...money is king...

Tampa, Florida, United States #716294